Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Gratituesday


Seasons

I am not a person who gets all amped about change. But, I do get amped about new things, fresh starts. Because of that, I love the changing of seasons. Of course, living in FL, it's all that much more to get excited about because that really only happens here twice a year. We go from blistering hot to mild and lovely. That's pretty much it. But it's enough for me to take notice.

Last week we had our first "cold front" of the season. Our temps dropped to 80s during the day and high 60s at night for about 24 hours. That was just what the doctor ordered for me. I loved it. I swear the sky was blue-er the grass was greener and I was thrilled to see the first hint of a new season.

So, what about you? What are you grateful for today?

No comments: