Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Gratituesday - Nothing profound, just life


Today, what am I most grateful for?

A family where I belong and am loved wildly.
Enough friends that I have to book coffees and dinners three weeks out.
A home that is so big that even my car has a room in it.
Enough clothes to want to complain about the amount of laundry I do.
Two freezers that are full of food.
Appliances that really are the ones who wash the dishes, laundry and cook the meals.
A phone that does everything short of cooking for me.
A laptop that gives me instant access to just about anything I could imagine including friends and family miles away.
A job that is fun, challenging and flexible.


Today I am grateful for the incredibly over-privileged life I live.

[image by John Wardell]

1 comment:

Paul Steinbrueck said...

Good reminder that we have so much to be thankful for every day even when nothing out of the ordinary happens.