Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gratituesday - Thanksgiving post


As I have gone through the month of November I have found myself being even more mindful of all that I have to be grateful for. Today it seemed that all sorts of random, yet important things came to mind as I thought through my gratitude. Here's a completely random and completely incomplete list.

I am so grateful for:

God Who gives me new mercies every day
Opportunities for learning and growth
my amazing husband who still makes my heart melt with just a look
Time to spend with J before she leaves for college
3 yr olds' statements like "Batman's helper is 'tiffer Robin (Christopher Robin)"
my 2 yr old saying "God bless you" five times after each cough
"tuggling" with my boys first thing in the morning
YouTube
Dave Ramsey's FPU
Gorgeous FL November weather
a nephew celebrating his first birthday
good friends and great laughs
Hot tea and honey, robitussin, advil cold and sinus
my health (in spite of the above list)
my family's health
naps
monkey bread traditions
my upcoming visit with mom
smoked turkey and sweet potato casserole
a couple of good friends who taught me the value of gratitude this year
amazing in-laws
that I feel no compulsion to shop tomorrow
Bible stories at bedtime

There were so many more things that flashed through my thoughts of gratitude today.

How about you? For what are you giving thanks today?

[image by Lawrence OP]

No comments: