Sunday, February 11, 2007

Physical and Intellectual Gluttony: Lots of Food and Food for Thought

Wow! I'm still digesting and probably will be for more than a month. I am on my way home from re:Create the thinktank/conferene hoted by Chris and Randy Elrod. We learned, ate, learned, ate and learned some more. I am exhausted they way I am Thanksgiving Day after visting with people I love and enjoying rich, yummy foods I don't get to enjoy everyday.

This year challenges came at me from so many different directions. My biggest challenge... Don't waste the emense priveleges I've been given. God has graciously put me in an industry that my heart beats for. He has given me a ministry team that I love. He has put gifted leaders around me to help build the team. And for the past two years it has been such a privelege to rub elbows with the folks at re:Create for the past two years. But it can't be only that. What am I going to do with it? What will I do with the knowledge I've gained? with the relationships I've started? I'm not entirely sure yet... except that I must do something!

As for the weight I've gained? I know what to do about that.... I'll be back after my ride.

No comments: