Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Big Announcement on our House!


I just had a really exciting conversation with someone that made my day! It involves a very cool development in our efforts to raise funds for Nancy and Monica to build their house and start a new business.

Someone has stepped up and said that they will match all the funds we are able to raise up to $300. So, if we raise the full $305 they will donate an additional $300 to Springs of Hope to go to the orphans that have recently joined Molly and Joe!

This is so exciting! I hope you'll get in on this and be a part of impacting the lives of Nancy, Monica and several orphans.

If you'd like to get in on this chance to build a house and start a business on the other side of the world, please email me and let me know.

No comments: