Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Gratituesday - Building a new house


Today my Gratituesday is dedicated to overwhelming gratitude for the generous hearts of the people I'm surrounded by.

Last week I rolled out the challenge to help build a house and start a business for two ladies in Nakuru, Kenya and I have been amazed and humbled by the responses I have received.

I have had some folks approach me quietly and behind the scenes and simply hand me an envelope. I have had people who have personally been hit the hardest by these economic times say that they will help. And the list goes on. In fact, I'm hoping tomorrow to let you know of a huge surprise in our efforts to build this house.

I am confident that we will reach our goal of raising $305 to help Nancy and Monica start a new life. And I'm tickled with gratitude for the privilege of being a part of it.

If you'd like to get in on this chance to build a house and start a business on the other side of the world, please email me and let me know.

[image is of Nancy and her son Caleb with Molly Bail]

No comments: